Pre-Prep - Reception, Years 1 & 2
The move to Reception is an exciting time for the children. Our Pre-Prep Department covers Reception, Year 1 and Year 2, for children aged 4-7.
There are so many benefits about being here at Coworth Flexlands for those first few vital years when the foundations of learning are securely laid down.
- Working with specialist teachers in Science, Drama, French, Computing, Music and Sports.
- Team-building and outdoor learning through Forest School.
- Acres of grounds give them plenty of space and freedom to explore and play.
- Individual attention in small classes.
- A class teacher and teaching assistant take great care over the children's learning, pastoral care and social development.
- A sense of community through belonging to one of our four Houses.
- Wearing school uniform enrich everyone's feeling of belonging to the school and forming friendships across the years.
- Flexible before and after-school care from 7.30am - 6.00pm.
- Holiday and term-time clubs across a broad range of skills and interests.
- Plus, of course, learning good manners, focus and how to care for others as part of this friendly, welcoming school.